La version française du site Web Immigration TNO sera bientôt disponible. Merci de votre patience.
Dans l'intervalle, téléphonez au 1-855-440-5450 ou écrivez à email@example.com pour obtenir de l'information. Merci.
Updates to Business Stream Program Guidelines
In an effort to clarify information presented in previous editions of the Business Stream Program Guidelines for the Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP), there have been updates to the information within the Guidelines. The new guidelines are effective January 5, 2017. The following list outlines the updates made to this edition of the Business Stream Program Guidelines:
- Corrected for the name change of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) throughout the document;
- Removed references to the Self-Employed Stream NTNP of the NTNP Business Driven Streams as it has been permanently closed;
- Added service-standard requirements for NTNP staff and response time requirements for prospective applicants where warranted (page 2);
- Clarified the role of immigration consultants in interactions with both clients and NTNP staff (page 5);
- Clarified the steps of the application process (pages 7-12);
- Added text regarding language requirements for applicant which always existed however were never formalized (page 8)
- Clarified the role of the interview evaluation committee (page 9);
- Added reference to the NTNP-07 Business Stream Nominee Deposit Form and NTNP-08: Business Stream Arrival Report Form (page 14-15);
- Added Appendix C: Purchase of an Existing Business (page 22); and
- Clarified Appendix E: Third Party Financial Verification (page 24)
For applicants who started the NTNP Business Stream's application process prior to January 5, 2017, please note the new Guidelines only clarifies procedure and does not change the process.
For more information
Business Programs Officer
Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment
Government of the Northwest Territories